Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Hello - I love you

I'm sure everyone opens like this. I'm so creative and funny that I think the world is clamoring to hear my innermost thoughts.... Maybe not.

However, I've got people I love who are far far away who probably don't get enough of TP time -- and I've got a lot to say about a lot of things... So here I am.

I'm at work today - so this won't be a proper opening -- but for giggles here's something funny that happened to me just the other day. I was leaving a voice mail message for my married colleague and ended the message with "ok, love you bye!" I'm sure that somewhere this kind of sign off may be ok -- but at my place of employment it's not the norm. I walked by his office just as he was listening to the message on SPEAKERPHONE and he may have actually wet himself laughing.

Many more embarassing stories to come.

Ok, love you, bye! - tp

3 comments:

syp said...

Sweet. Looking forward to more amusing commentary!

syp said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MWR said...

Excellent! Keep the inappropriate voicemails and heavyhanded blog administration coming!