|Lucy after a bath (in the kitchen)|
|Napping while getting a new diaper. This is the life!|
2) right before Lucy gives up the ghost on going to sleep, she will sigh, smile and finally drift off.
3) Lucy's dad changes her diaper. His dialog with her during that event is beyond cute.
4) we have to pull out the white noise generator App on the iPhone and she goes from a mock 10 wail to blissed out in 15 seconds.
5) we give her a bath and she DOESN'T open air pee on us.
6) people comment on how cute she is and then we take off her little hat to show them the hair and they always scream with delight. (Mostly this occurs with women over the age of 60).
|Not so close up.|
|Lucy is happy in the morning.|
|The umbilical cord (ick)|
We all know that a "Shart" is the sneeze-fart combination, but what is it called when the bottom half of that activity is baby poop?
Do we like any of these:
Actually "pooze" seems like a great name for the poop that leaks out of the diaper and up the babies back.
For those of you who need a non-baby related post. My Charlie Sheen comment of the day is that he seems quite mentally unbalanced these days and the media (and therefore us) are eating it up. We will celebrate his triumphant return when he gets it together, and the predictability of that makes me a bit sick.
|Mom & Dad early in the day, before surgery was under discussion.|
|Jason, in his fancy space suit for the OR|
|Dr. K lifting Lucy over the curtain so we can see her for the first time.|
|First Check up|
|Breathing & Crying right on queue|
|Lucy, calm moments after birth|
|All cleaned up, about 1 hour old|