Pages

Friday, April 10, 2020

Good Friday

Today is Good Friday.  We were supposed to depart for San Diego this morning, and I won't be looking up the weather at every pace we were supposed to be next week but I do take a bit of comfort in that it's 57 and raining in San Diego today.

Having taken some time to think about it, my sabbatical will be postponed as well.  Probably next summer.  It super sucks to wait another year, but it's better to wait than to take the month off and do nothing.

I'm still going to take the first week in August as vacation and enjoy the week where Lucy is (hopefully)  in summer camp and I'll hang at Marty & Lynn's at Lake Roosevelt.

We'll see what next year brings.  Maybe a two-week European vacation.  Lucy would love to go to Paris and Jason wants to go to London.   I could get behind it. 

No comments: