Pages

Friday, June 03, 2005

Damn the blog eating editor

So - I just wrote this totally funny and witty entry about sports in the office and then moved on to an embarrassing revelation about a baton and was able to preview the entry and got an 'error' upon attempting to publish.

Arrrg.


Here's the abbreviated run down:

Work sucks -- funny joke about photo-copying money - (a disclaimer to Mr. Secret Service treasury agent that it was A JOKE and that I'm not really a candidate for detention in Guantanamo Bay)

my co-worker Sport Boy asked me to show him my softball "arm" and I nailed him in the Fred Flintstone with the Princess Diana beanie baby. Princess Di was borrowed from the receptionists desk - I don't have beanie babies in my life.

My softball team is called "team #2" (thank you uninspired team coordinator) - to make the shitty name seem more like a purposeful thing we are making signs:

Go Number 2!

Gosh - the other post was so good that I'm heartbroken.

Lastly -- the embarrassing revelation about the baton was that I actually use to be a twirler. It's good this is somewhat anonymous or I might never live it down. I wasn't good enough to graduate to FIRE BATON - but I didn't suck so bad that I ever hit anyone in the Fred Flintstone either.

Sigh -- I guess I should write these in word or some other evil product and copy it over. I know, save your work.



I hate IM. It sucks. I want to kill myself every time it pops up.

1 comment:

MWR said...

It's a small step from Team No. 2 to the "Avenue Four Deuces," feared by all.

If you compose in Word it will use certain characters that appear as gibberish for those reading your blog on a Mac. Probably better to use the Windows Notepad program.