Pages

Monday, October 31, 2005

Yeah! Spain photos!

Now that I'm home and I am managing to stay awake at night, I've been able to organize the spain photo's - once I've uploaded mine into the shutterfly album I'll post the link and you can view all 200+ photo's. Here are a sample of my favorites and one kind of nutty one.

Towers a top the Sagrada Familia - a church that Antoni Gaudi started building in 1882 - and is still under construction.


The Spiral Stairs of Death. We climbed to the top of the tower to take photo's and climbed down for what seemed like weeks. The only light was from the camera flash, and you may note there was no hand rail. My legs hurt for days after this fun trek.


This architectural marvel was giggled at by all. Some designs may need a second opinion.


On the roof of an apartment Gaudi building, this is a close up of the cross.


Alicia and I possing on a second apartment building, this is more than art, it is an air shaft.

No comments: