Pages

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Cone heads and other clothing disasters

As the 20 year class reunion draws near I'm starting to wig out. I'm in charge of putting together the slide show and it's a freakshow of formerly thin girls, former full heads of hair, and bad clothing choices. This little jem is from "TV day" on spirit week. I think it shows that I was remarkably cool and brave. Too bad my hair is sticking out of the cap.




I'm starting to wonder if its ok to be on the planning committee and NOT go to the reunion? I can't do that... I've already paid for my stuffed pork dinner. I wouldn't want to miss that.

3 comments:

syp said...

I will hurt you if you don't attend.

MWR said...

I take it "protoid capsules" was not a dinner option.

Anonymous said...

The twenty year reunion is actually A LOT nicer than the ten year reunion... There is a lot less positioning; nobody really cares that one person is a sucessful brain surgeon and the other collects trash - because you know that their lives don't really affect yours anymore. So you can celebrate sucesses without jealousy. Both have interesting stories to tell.

In our class, there were only a few women who were still standoffish like they were in high school. Now you would just consider them boring, then, I would have felt I was "out" and they were "in".

Have fun! (Drinks help!)