Pages

Thursday, November 02, 2006

The vacation has completely worn off

I'm surprised it took this long for the glow of a week away from e-mail and people's *urgent* issues has completely worn off. Yesterday I attended three meetings on the same topic. THREE!

I have to huge things to get done by Friday and so here it is 6:10am and I'm ready to walk out the door for work. YUCK.

So, no time to blog, but I do want to leave you another picture from our holiday:

This is Mom and "Aunt Ebby" (elisabeth) She doesn't see doctors nor go to the hospital because you see her neighbor went to the hospital in 1954 and they gave him high blood pressure and he died. She also has a very large shotgun on her dining room table that she uses to shoot "arm-a-dillers" that walk through her yard. The neighbors must LOVE that.


This picture is for Jeb.









We awoke one morning to a lovley fog that reminded me of the icy crisp mornings at the beach. Only it was about 90 degrees.

No comments: