Pages

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

OMG!

I turned off the TV after watching the recorded version of last night's Veronica Mars. I popped into the home-office to post on the Veronica Mars blog that my friends keep up to date and that I occasionally pepper with my stunning wit and observations. Seriously, they do it all and I just bask in the glory of being famous. (Famous? Its my fantasy, run with it.)

In reading through the previous posts MWR called me out on the carpet for A) never posting and B) having a typo in my side bar. Hell if I can find it, so I've gone to the source and begged for help. He's a stand up guy and will help me find the error of my fingers.

But, in searching the sidebar I clicked the EVIL BEET link to catch up on the latest (and admittedly grossest) celebrity news. There's photo's on EB of poor Brittney Spears with Paris Hilton (who we all know it the ONE person to turn to for help through a tough time) out on the town. Brit must have packed light because in a couple of the 'exiting the car' shots you can see her SHARON STONE (if you know what I mean.) HELLO... you just had a baby... put on underwear!!!!!!

Surf over there at your own peril. I may never be the same.

No comments: