Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Ask and ye shall receive...mock and be mocked

So, I may have been a tad too quick to mock the Seattle Media.

Today we awoke to the white stuff and traffic snarls that are still an issue 3 hours later.

So, in spite of my non-snow-snow day yesterday, I did it again today. I have a few teleconferences and some reading to do... so it is smarter to do it here vs. spend 2 hours to get in and then 2 hours to get back.

The only bummer about the weather is that my friends and I were to have delivered our "adopt-a-family" toys and food tonight. There's no way we're headed out so the delivery just got a lot more complicated. It may fall to J and I to do this weekend. I'm sure his parents would enjoy the good samaritan activity, but I will leave it up to them to join us or not.

I was going to take a photo of the snow, but the views from the condo are great, but not really ideal for a winter wonderland photo, unless you want rooftops or a picture of the pool next door. (brrr)

I picked up some super cute flannel pj/house pants at REI last weekend and they seem to be perfect for hanging out on a wintry day.

That's really it. NOt much to report. J and I are watching Weeds and I have some 'homework' to do today to catch up so that I'm where his parents are. He bought Season 3 to watch over x-mas. It's pretty danged funny.

Gotta go...

No comments: