Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

You broke what!?

I’m not sure what it is about my 3rd day away from home, but I am generally pretty useless on my final day at the office. The first two days I get a ton of work done and then the last day I’m open to responding to new issues, but am not interested in starting something new. I can do that tomorrow.

I’m leaving in about 30 minutes for the airport, so it doesn’t behoove me to get too involved in anything, but I suppose I should.

On the home front, talking to Jason last night was sad. He broke his little toe yesterday morning and was feeling badly about the pain. For the record, he’s the one who moved the ottoman, not me.

Then, after a slow day of couch dwelling he felt the need to open the sliding glass window which means he had to raise up our lovely blinds. Well, the sad little piece of plastic that the Hunter Douglas people feel is sufficient to hold the 6 foot wide blind to the casing is not at all sufficient. It crashed down on top of my disabled guy and had to be removed from the door area altogether. There is a lifetime warranty, but sheesh, we shouldn’t have to deal with this after only 9 months.

We’ll see how prompt and helpful their service is. Since the shades were professionally installed it would be nice not to have to re-install this monster shade on our own.

No comments: