Pages

Friday, July 29, 2005

The three hour lunch

So much for budgeting... got paid today and accidentally hit Macy's to check out the sale rack. I scored a super cute 3/4 length coat in robin's egg blue. Ralph Lauren... 65% off! This is what I call hunting for women!

Shopping probably wasn't the wisest choice considering the "check engine" light is lit on my dashboard, but I'm confident that the oil change, airfilter replacement tomorrow morning will fix the issue. A good oil change is very healing for a jetta.

I actually only spent $130 on my shopping outing -- and scored the coat (original price $209) a couple work tops, one workout top and shorts (with pockets ideal for tennis.) Not too shabby!

I finished the latest Harry Potter book and will wait a respectable period of time before I launch into my theory for how the 7th book will conclude.

Made up a new word today...(in a meeting with respected peers) "Collapsetion" -- no definition yet. I am sad to report that I did a google search on my fictionary words and they all had hits on the Internet. I thought I was so unique and it turns out there is a whole world of people who think like me. I'm not sure if I should be comforted or not...

Later!

No comments: