Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

ah, Pittsburgh

Short post tonight:

Don't be fooled, Pittsburgh PA is not a bad place. It's darn tootin lovely in fact. Traffic is manageable, people seem nice, and the houses in the burbs are practically perfect. I was impressed by the size and distance between houses -- unlike suburban Puget Sound where every house looks the same and are built with a 'generous' 2 foot clearance these homes were on real sized lots. For the price of my little (but loved) condo I could get a 3k square foot craftsman house -- the biggest was a 6 bedroom 1 bath (yikes) or a super cute metropolitan townhouse in a cute neighborhood.

I hear that the weather isn't always this nice (75 and sunny) but how bad could it get?

My meeting today went well and inspired a few new words for the ficitonary:

Metrificaiton
Metrified
Bucketize

The definitions haven't been completely formalized but will be entered soon.

Lastly, the Spain countdown is 9 days!!! woohoo

No comments: