Pages

Sunday, March 05, 2006

The Morning After

Well-- it didn't suck. The music did reek a little. So, imagine a room full of robust people (and believe you me, some of these folks are RO-BUST some with more RO than others and a lot of them with a a LOT of BUST) drinking giant margarita's and waiting for decent music. That's about all it was.

I talked to my dates and a fella who was making the rounds talking to everybody. After 2 and a half hours of waiting for music that was danceable (there were three songs in that entire set that the folks hit the floor for) we hit the road.

I'm not sure I would venture back out to the next event - but I am glad I went.

I'm off to an Oscar Party and I'm all dolled up (does sweats count?) My predictions:

Best Picture: BBM could win: Crash
Best director: Ang Lee could win: No contest
Best Actor: Phil S. Hoffman could win: again... no contest
Best Actress: Reese Witherspoon
Best Supporting Actress: Rachel Weise
Best Supporting Actor: George Clooney could win: Matt Dillon

2 comments:

MWR said...

You picked 5 out of 6? I'm impressed. You picked "Crash"?! I'm very impressed.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you picked "Crash"!!? Wow! I picked the other 5 winners, but "Crash" threw me for a loop...