Pages

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Wonder Twins

Sometimes, when you've been friends for a long time you get into sync. Usually this represents itself as a secret language or worse the elimination of the need to finish any sentence. Yaz and I are there, but we also seem to be dressing alike. She and I made a date to go to Half-Price-Pots Saturday. When she showed up at my house she and I had on the exact same outfit: green Khaki pedal pushers, black t-shirt, with a black zip up jacket and white athletic shoes.



Also, if I'm going to continue to take photo's in my office I should find a different place to store the holiday wreath. It's not Christmas... and yet there's a little bit of X-mas in every photo.

3 comments:

MWR said...

Big deal--please post again when she gets a lavender cap.

syp said...

Lavender cap? Moi? Maybe someday...

Anonymous said...

Too funny! Have SYP tell you all about how she, DB, AO, CH and moi all dressed alike (by sheer coincidence) almost daily in law school. :)