Pages

Monday, September 24, 2007

Movie Review: SuperBad

Well, never before has a movie been given such an apt title. This was super bad. I need to invoke the spirit of Bill Clinton and define "Bad" for our readers.

Bad has a number of meanings in todays vernacular, it can mean "cool, awesome, hip, great" or it can mean "not great, terrible, awful." For the purpose of this review you can assume I mean the latter.

I will say that if I was a jr. high to college age guy I might have a different opinion. The penis jokes and "Vag" references might be funnier longer for this crowd. I'm not totally mature and I did chuckle at times - but I don't recommend that you throw it into your NetFlix queue.

2 comments:

MWR said...

So, just so we're clear, you liked the Adam Sandler movie better than this one?

phatgrrl said...

Hehe.. guess I'm glad hubby went and saw this with his juvenile friends instead of with me. I'll put it in my neflix queue and leave it at the bottom. I love potty humor too but it sounds like this was just lame.