Pages

Saturday, September 01, 2007

It's a fact that I'm a big whiner.  The music thing at the wedding tomorrow (today!) isn't going to be a problem.  

It's easy an I'm a big crybaby.

The rehersal was a snap, dinner was yummy and we were done at 8:15.  Cindy and family retired to her house and Rico and I were still in the parking lot talking.

It occured to me that since he doesn't have a groomsman or best man that he might just be going home to watch tv.    I asked if he wanted to go to a movie or something and he jumped at the chance.

We found a movie with a decent time and headed out.  It seemed wrong that he would be home alone the night before his wedding, and while I'm a cool friend I'm still a girl so I'm not about to take him to a bar or a strip joint.

Anywho... I'll take my camera to the show tomorrow so you can all see the bride and whatnot.  Russ and MJ have a beautiful yard and I believe the ceremony will be lovely.  

No comments: