Pages

Monday, August 08, 2005

Found: One Pillow and Redemption

HA! I knew I didn't have the darned pillow, and now I'm saved from having to buy her one for x-mas.

E-mail from my mom dated Saturday, August 6th:

Yes I know now that you did not have my pillow.
Yes I know now that you never had my pillow.
Yes I know now that you know that I didn't look in my trunk for my pillow when I said I did. Please believe me when I say, I did not find a pair of your underwear in the guest room after you went home. I was just saying that to make you look in your laundry.
I did not find a pair of your underwear.
I know you have no reason to believe me about a pair of your underwear, [I'm sure you keep track of all your underwear at sleepovers] but it is true,

I'm sorry!


Love,
MOM


Don't get lost in all the underwear talk... the important thing about this message is that I did not swipe a pillow from my sweet retired parents. I take my pillows from hotels like regular people - duh!

1 comment:

syp said...

Again, your mom is funny.