Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Vacation Planning & Musings

We are planning for our trip back to Spain in October. Our free place to stay in Malaga has fallen through as we can not locate Tony (the apartment owner.) This was a disappointment as I had not budgeted for accommodations for this 5 night stretch of our trip. However, upon search of Apartments-Spain.com and costavacations.com we are finding weekly apartment rentals for quite the deal. Spending $370 will get us a 2 bedroom apartment with a pool and walking distance to shops and the like. This seems quite reasonable.

There are villas for rent - but as I don't have an extra $1500 to burn we will pass on the former avocado grove turned holiday villa. It would be great - but I be po'.

Attended a great play today -- Intimate Apparel at the Intiman Theater in Seattle. It was delightful and I encourage you to go!

My minion finally starts tomorrow! I am so excited. I did learn her name (I'm not totally heartless) and I ordered flowers to adorn her desk. Yeah, it's rookie move - but I'm a nice person -- who knew.

No comments: