Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Saturday night with the future in-laws

Maybe it's the wine, but I think the fact is that I really like Jason's parents. We had a lively discussion over dinner about philosophy, economics and our future. Jason's "crazy right wing
republican dad" seems to really have our best interest at heart. We may not agree 100% on Obama but when it comes down to the values about raising a family and spending we are on the same page. (perhaps it's wrong that we value the right outfit more than we do a hefty savings account...).

I am happy to report that spending time with jason's family is well spent and that I appreciate our differences as much as I cherish what we have in common.

Seeing Colorado thru Jason's eyes is also pretty great. We headed throught the continental divide today and spent the aternoon at a ski resort town. Had lunch at the "Dam brewery" and then hit the outlet mall. Woo hoo, shopping!!!!

Tonight we had shrimp, wine and desert at Mr. & Mrs. B's house where they plotted a summer wedding shower for us.

The topic of the properness of eVites (email invitations ) came up and I heard one of Jason's moms friends sat " I don't get this MyFace or SpaceBook stuff. Regular mail is best!"

I love catching up on FaceBook, but agree that invitations to certain events should be done via the mail.

Anyway... We are enoying the long Easter weekend with the family and hope you are too (if that's your thing). If not, happy spring and ignore the odd chocolate hallow bunnies.
- Terri

No comments: