Pages

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Last but not least: Madrid!!

I loved Madrid. Ok, let's clarify that, I loved the museums in Madrid. But I have no photo's of the museums - so all we have are some street shots which aren't terrible.


This bear was in the Plaza del Sol, which is the "center of Spain" and the point from which all roads start - or rather the zero marker for all roads in Spain. I'm not sure of the significance of the bear, but he was everywhere in Madrid.

This is the Madrid post office.

What can I say? A museum devoted to Ham; life must be good in Madrid!

This last one is kind of crass... so avert your eyes if you are offended by references to the "f-word."

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
I'm serious... it's a funny photo - but not one for grandmothers, or people who are easily offended.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
I warned you...
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
(come on Mom, walk away...)
This is a t-shirt we saw in a shop. We weren't brave enough to buy it.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now my cultural tour is complete.

That reminds me, I need to do a blog entry about what I think of easily-offended people. Those miserable p**f***ckers.