Pages

Thursday, February 15, 2007

I'm famous at PNB!!!!

Funny turn of events today, I called the Pacific Northwest Ballet to exchange some tickets and during the transaction I ended up renewing our subscription and getting tickets to something else (the phone rep was really really good apparently). The point is that I was on the phone for a while with this guy and we ended up talking about Swan Lake. I said it was lovely as always but that there was a family behind me eating... and he interupted me by yelling "Peanut Butter Cheerios!!!!"

Oh my lord how on earth did he know that? Apparently one of my readers forwarded my posting to someone at PNB and it made the rounds. I'm glad I didn't mention how much I want to kidnap dancer Jonathan Porietta and force him to be my husband/sex slave. That would have been an embarrassing revelation.

I can guess the 6 degrees of peanut butter cheerios of as to how this happened, but unless they fess up I will live the dream that my posts are so meaningful that they've touched the mass market. Perhaps the Peanut Butter Cheerios incident will knock the "who knocked up Anna Nichole" story off the front pages.

Hold on, the phone is ringing... gotta go it's reality calling.

2 comments:

MWR said...

Congrats! Looks like we are continuing to cut a swath through the local cultural scene.

In case they are still reading, let me introduce the phrase "comped tickets" into their customer-service vocabulary.

pnb_dave said...

PNB has spies everywhere.