Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Soundtrack of your life

From Don't Trust Snakes here's my answers to the "soundtrack" game:

The instructions:

Set your iTunes etc. to "Party Shuffle," "Random" or whatever the appropriate setting is, refresh it then fill in the form below.

No cheating, just do it, yes that includes you . . .

You may be surprised how scarily accurate this can be."

Here is mine.

(Copy and paste then delete my answers and fill in yours).

Title: "Pefect Situation" - Weezer
Opening Credits: "In My Head" - No Doubt
Waking up: "We're not going to make it" - The Presidents of The United States of America
First Day of school: "Heart of Gold" - The Kinks
Falling in Love: "Love is A Stranger" - Eurythmics
Fight Song: "Learn to Love" - Harry Connick, Jr.
Breaking Up: "She Bop" - Cindy Lauper
Prom/First date: "Blue Savannah" - Erasure
Life: "Who Killed Tangerine?" - Tears for Fears
Mental Breakdown: "Disturbance at The Heron House" - R.E.M.
Driving: "Mobile" - Avril Lavigne
Flashback: "It's So Hard to Say Goodbye To Yesterday" - Boyz II Men
Getting Back Together: "Shaking the Tree" - Peter Gabriel
Wedding: "Cuyahoga" - R.E.M
Birth of Child: "Bad Connection" - Yaz
Final Battle: "Better Together" - Jack Johnson
Death Scene: "Let's Just Kiss" - Harry Connick, Jr.
Funeral Song: "Good Riddance" - Green Day
End Credits: "Last Days On Earth" - Tears For Fears


Well, hmmm some of these are pretty funny. The "breakup song" is about masturbation (tee hee) and I think I did dance to Blue Savannah at my prom.

My "funeral song" is one that you can play at my funeral. In spite of the name it's about remembering to make the best of every day.

It appears that my one Harry Connick Jr. album is getting too much play on my soundtrack.

My "final battle" song is a little too upbeat - it's not quite as "I'm gonna go down fighting" as I would like, but neither is my fight song. I guess my philosophy is to love them to death.

No comments: