Pages

Friday, September 04, 2009

Could you get that Love?

Sorry... I tried to find the Monty Python image of the woman at the sink dropping her next baby on the floor.

My funny and sarcastic topic of the day is BABY MACHINES.

Mrs. Duggar announced on the TODAY show this week that she's pregnant with her 19th child. This is not news it is a freak show.

I love a big family and see how the togetherness could be great. This particular family seems to be grounded in pretty solid morals and financially on stable ground. They don't have the apparent mental issues that the OCTO-Mom has and while are on TV because of their big family appear to have a purpose to their lives.

HOWEVER - STOP ALL THE F*CKING! Good night people...

If each one of these kids starts producing an offspring at the age of 20 and then has one each year in 30 years there will be 5063 Duggars in the world. I"m not smart enough to do the math to see what happens in year 2030, when the first grandchild turns 20 and starts to produce... good lord. (you'll have to click the image to make it big so you can see my special matrix of kids.)


















The Octo-Mom is a special kind of crazy and I think it's unfortunate to lump her in the same bushel as the Duggars who, while confuse me don't perplex me. Nadia is, gosh how to say this delicately... A WACK JOB. I think that it's one thing to have a ton of kids in a row while you're working and building a family, it's another to go out and intentionally try to have many all at once. Especially with questionable financial planning.

As for Jon & Kate - I never thought I would sympathize with Kate. She's pretty unlikeable and controlling. However, this Jon guy seems like a douche bag. I don't doubt that he loves his kids, but it's pretty clear that his priority isn't the kids. I think this because on his "off weeks" he's not hanging out in town working, he's in Vegas, or Europe with girl after girl. Off week doesn't mean you're not still a parent. And, for frick sake --- GET AN IRON and TUCK IN YOUR DAMN SHIRT.

Sheesh. Will people EVER bend to my will?

I love kids. I really do - what I don't love is wacky parents.

3 comments:

pnb_dave said...

http://imagemacros.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/clown_car_vagina.jpg

tp_gal said...

Sorry Dave, I pulled that photo to use and then got distracted on my search for the Monty Python picture. Thanks for the reminder, I'll put it in.

tpgal said...

Oh gosh, my math is really wrong on the Duggar family tree. in 30 years at the current rate of child birth they would number 410 - not 5000.

still.... that's one heck of a Christmas dinner.