Pages

Thursday, September 03, 2009

A weekend alone

I know it's only Thursday, but I'm kind of looking forward to my solo weekend while Jason and the guys head to Vegas for a couple days.

My plans include:

Finishing some wedding things like programs, gift baskets for our out of towners, some signage for the head table and maybe menus for the tables.

Getting my toes professionally painted and pampered

A hot bubble bath

Packing a few boxes (because we WILL be moving after the wedding.)

Watching shitty tv, maybe a lifetime movie or two. Or one of the 950 dvd's in Jason's (er, our) collection.

Climbing Mt. Si. (kidding - I won't go hiking alone on a weekend when everyone I know is out of town. That's just what I need is to break my leg and have no one miss me for 48 hours.)

Church. (yes, church is on my list on the 3 day weekend. we'll see if it happens.)

All in all - sounds like a fun time for me.

The house hunting thing is stressing me out - but that's a whole different post. Maybe tomorrow. Right now, I have work to do.

No comments: