Pages

Monday, October 05, 2009

Onto the next wonderful thing...

I leave tomorrow at 5:30 am for San Jose and will be returning Thursday night for a weekend of hard labor.

With the closing date on the house the 23rd we have two weekends to pack everything for the big move-a-roo.

We gave ourselves the last weekend of our honeymoon to not focus on the move, but stopped at Sears last night to see what the appliance situation was.

The situation was good. I am now the proud new owner of a brand new refrigerator, washer & dryer, a smallish upright freezer and a (oops) 36 bottle wine locker.

I will say that spending a few thousand dollars on appliances is a tiny bit more fun than spending money on my car, but not quite as fun as spending a mere $300 on shoes.

While I won't be home this week, or next week I will not be sitting idle in San Jose. I have all the thank you notes in tow and plan to be done by the time this trip is over.

Next week while I'm away I'll play on the computer and start to build the much anticipated (by my mom and me) wedding photo books.

No comments: