Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2009

procrastination

Here we are at 11:30 on day 2 of our "nothing but packing" weekend and Jas is rebooting the network and backing up his PC.

I was catching up on the blogs I read and then sharing girl grooming behavior with Jas. What is this girl grooming behavior? It involves sitting in a sunny area and combing through my "long beautiful" hair and snipping off any split ends that I can find. It is an oddly satisfying activity. It also means I am over due for a haircut. I'm not quite ready to snip it off, as I can finally pop it into a pony tail to get it off my neck .

I'll be on the look out for my "new married woman's" hair do and then make an appointment with the salon for after our move. I'll have a "new look" (maybe the sexy look above) by the holidays.

I hear Jas in the other room making boxes so I guess I should go contribute... sigh

2 comments:

PNB Dave said...

That's a good look. I will give you a shiny new quarter if you go with that hairstyle!

MJS said...

So, based on the picture of the haircut, you'd like to look like a lesbian??