Pages

Friday, October 09, 2009

What happens in the photo booth...









The photobooth pictures from the wedding have been delivered and it has been so much fun going through them.

I am happy to see our "people" being so creative with their four fun shots. In addition to the "strips" we also got the individual pictures and in color! I AM SO VERY HAPPY ABOUT THIS. Our home made wedding album is going to be fun.

I don't think the wait staff knew we were getting a disk of all the pictures, but it looks like they took turns in the machine while we were off doing other things.

I'm home for the weekend - it was rough going to San Jose this last week. I missed my fella a lot and am happy to be home. Our weekend plans aren't overly exciting - we're packing boxes for the big move. Woo Woo.

I did get ALL the thank you notes completed and mailed today. If you haven't gotten one, or don't get one in the next few days you probably didn't send a gift. (ooh, that sounds greedy. sorry.) Better way to say it is, if you sent us something, but we didn't send a thank you, call, there may have been a problem. We didn't have any gifts without cards, so don't call to claim the 10 piece All Clad pots and pans came from you. In reality, they came from about 10 different people who gave us pieces and gift certificates. They are now safely in storage awaiting delivery to our new house.

I'm pretty jazzed about moving and can't wait for things like our appointment with the Costco Window Covering sales persons. It will be nice to schedule the installation for the day we take possession so we can have privacy right away without having to hang towels in the windows.

So, I am back to San Jose next week, but it'll be quick. I've got my trips scheduled for the rest of the year which is nice to be able to have that on the books.

1 comment:

PNB Dave said...

I'm not sure I knew you were getting a copy of all the photo booth pictures. Good thing I didn't do anything inappropriate.