Pages

Monday, October 26, 2009

Trashy!

It's raining here, there and everywhere. I am cozy in my new home office - which was Jason's activity yesterday. It looks good in here. Needs a picture or two, but that will come later.

Jason had to leave for work earlier than he would have from the Issaquah condo which is a fine trade off for this wonderful home of ours.

He called me about 2 minutes after I heard him leave. "I don't know if it matters, but all the neighbors have their trash cans out on the curb."

CCCRRAAAPPP! (crap)

So I quickly threw on clothes and shoes and donned my raincoat to make a trash run. The can isn't full (lots of recycling which is next week) but since we have a tiny can, waiting another week would be bad.

I'm realizing I should do a sweep of all the rooms for trash removal.

Gotta run (into the rain again.)

No comments: