Pages

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

One other thing about Daly's

Some of my handiwork from the 90's is still lingering around the stores in the form of brochures and how to guides.  I don't think my intention was for them to still be in use years and years (over 10) since I left, but it's nice to know I have a legacy.

That legacy might really only be that when I ordered the faux finishing books that I ordered so many that when I die in 50 years that there may be enough of the HOW TO FAUX booklets still around to make a paper mache' coffin for me.  

I showed the one book to Jason and he wasn't very impressed.  At the time, my mom was excited...of course she was thrilled I had a job and wasn't moving home.

Whatever...

2 comments:

PNB Dave said...

I was there longer than you and no trace of my presence remains. My tint-room graffiti is long since painted over; my Miami Vice-themed shelf has been refinished; the doctored comic strips I decoupaged to various surfaces are all gone.

Anonymous said...

Do you want some Faux brochures??? Happy to send some over!!!
Bwaaa-haaaa-haaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!