Pages

Monday, April 17, 2006

Who is tpGal? Secrets revealed

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name: tpGal
Birthday: August 9th - late 60's
Birthplace: Sunnyside (of the street)
Current Location: the purple craft room
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: gosh, dirty blonde? I use to say "Clarol NiceN'easy 101 - but I think I'm corrected to my real hair color.
Height: 5' 5"
Right Handed or Left Handed: Blue
Your Heritage: er... English-Irish-Native American-white?
The Shoes You Wore Today: Brown Borns
Your Weakness: McDonalds
Your Fears: dying alone
Your Perfect Pizza: Pagliacci double pepperoni
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Habitual Exercise
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: "*sarcasm*
Thoughts First Waking Up: "Jezzuz is it 5:15 already?"
Your Best Physical Feature: I have a cute nose
Your Bedtime: 10:15pm
Your Most Missed Memory: That millisecond before being really kissed, when you're just hanging on and leaning in
Pepsi or Coke: diet pepsi
MaDonalds or Burger King: McDonald's - I think I just said that
Single or Group Dates: any please
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: gross, no thanks
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate treats. Vanilla Ice cream?
Cappuccino or Coffee: Grande Non-fat no water Chai.
Do you Smoke: nope
Do you Swear: more than I would fucking like.
Do you Sing: In the car, around the house and at my desk at work. "That guy is a fucking ashole-omio" sounds better sung than screamed
Do you Shower Daily: Yes please
Have you Been in Love: I thought so a couple times... but I don't think so as an adult
Do you want to go to College: been there done that
Do you want to get Married: I'm a cliché - yes.
Do you believe in yourself: That's an odd question. I pay taxes so I know I exist - but do I value me... sure.
Do you get Motion Sickness: Only when I'm woozy.
Do you think you are Attractive: Use to
Are you a Health Freak: I hated Health.
Do you get along with your Parents: Yes, they are divine
Do you like Thunderstorms: Yes, they are delightfully scary.
Do you play an Instrument: no. Had a clarinet once - sucked. Can't really read music so I can memorize the finger positions, but get flustered easily.
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: Yes, red wine yesterday with Easter Dinner
In the past month have you Smoked: No
In the past month have you been on Drugs: Well - the doc sedated me for the throat thing does that count?
In the past month have you gone on a Date: No
In the past month have you gone to a Mall: yes
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: No
In the past month have you eaten Sushi: No
In the past month have you been on Stage: No
In the past month have you been Dumped: No
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: Not unless taking a dip in my bathtub counts
In the past month have you Stolen Anything: I took a soda out of the work fridge
Ever been Drunk: yes. I recall a couple memorable moments in college that were noteworthy. The kind of drunk where you have to hang onto the bed to keep from flinging off the earth. Not good. (but not in a really LONG LONG time.)
Ever been called a Tease: Um, no.
Ever been Beaten up: My older brother use to hold me down and pound on my chest with his finger until I peed my pants, but no significant bruises.
Ever Shoplifted: I stole a necklace from the Dennis Company when I was 12 and still feel terrible about it.
How do you want to Die: I guess in my sleep or with dignity
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: appreciative of the good things.
What country would you most like to Visit: Currently = Greece
In a Boy/Girl..
Favorite Eye Color: It doesn't really matter
Favorite Hair Color: Well, I"m drawn to red heads, but wouldn't kick a blonde or a brunette out of bed either.
Short or Long Hair: Short
Height: my height or taller. but for the right guy who gives a crap? Go ahead make hobbit jokes if the dude loves me.
Weight: I can't pass judgment here without getting stoned to death by Jesus.
Best Clothing Style: preppy casual. Jeans and a good shirt
Number of Drugs I have taken: Illegal? One.
Number of CDs I own: Aprox. 208
Number of Piercings: three. one in the right ear and two in the left. Dad told me not to get the third piercing, but did I listen - oh no. Was he right? yes... not that I'll ever tell him.
Number of Tattoos: none
Number of things in my Past I Regret: Just a couple

1 comment:

MWR said...

Hmm, now I have this image of you and Ralph Malph. Honestly, I don't think I've known a male with red hair in more than 20 years. Perhaps they are avoiding me.