Pages

Sunday, May 21, 2006

TV: my very best friend

This has been a hard couple of weeks for me. My friends Josh, Donna, Toby, Jed and CJ have closed up shop at the White House leaving a big one hour hole in my tv plans for 2007. Those nutty kids Will, Grace, Karen and Jack have also stopped tripping into my livingroom with the best puns. And those wacky teenagers from Point Place, Wisconson have stopped smoking weed in the basement of the 70's show.

What on earth will I watch? If only someone would give me a clue as to what the next best show on TV might be my life would be complete again.

3 comments:

MWR said...

My, a remarkably serious viewer, evidencing really outstanding new interest, casting about for a new show!

syp said...

I wonder what you could watch? Hmmm...let me think. Something with snappy dialogue,vaguely sinister characters, an attractive, rich, obligatory psychotic jackass, murder, mayhem, and sunshine, perhaps?

Anonymous said...

It's a big hole, I agree.

Scrubs tickles my funnybone. I think Arrested Development is coming back. There's nothing to make up for the WW loss, however.

I guess I'll just have to READ.