Pages

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

15 Things That Make Me Smile

After the "Irritations" list, I was wondering if a list of things that make me happy might also have a gleeful effect upon my mood. So here it goes, the 15 things that make me smile:

1) My mom, who trained her dog Lucky to poop in the plastic bag so she didn't have to touch the pooh.
2) My nutty work friend "SportBoy" who thinks that I've got good relationship advice.
3) When a really good song comes on in the car and I turn up the radio and sing.
4) Waking up rested on sunny summer mornings.
5) The super cute corporate soldiers who change into hot workout gear at lunch and go for a run - yummy!
6) My fake Brittish accent.
7) My pretty purple bathroom. It is really purple, and really pretty. (I know, I need a thesaurus - shut up!)
8) The amount that Condo TP gal has appreciated in the last 2.5 years.
9) A good hair day.
10) When Peter (the cat) curls up on my lap and tucks his head under his paw... it's super cute!
11) Dahlia's
12) having money in savings.
13) Knowing that Mr. Bush can't run for president again in 2008.
14) My friends
15) A good hand in cribbage.

Bonus...

16) You, for reading my blog.

It worked... I"m feeling happier than I was when I started my list. Imagine making a happy list every day... (too much? I think so.)