Pages

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

List of Irritations

As I sit here without inspiration, I shall make a list of things that irritate me.

1) The first chip off newly painted toenails.
2) The cat who ignores me all the time except when I'm sitting at the computer and then he's all over me. Shoo you fake needy bastard!
3) People who schedule meetings over the lunch hour and "invite you to bring your lunch" which means they aren't buying lunch.
4) People who assess the importance of other meetings on your calendar and decide theirs is more important... Yes, it is only a lunch date with a friend, but it's been on my calendar for 3 months and it was hard to find this date so kiss my *ss!
5) Rain on a day that I've worn sandals or suede shoes.
6) That loud guy on the bus. (He's been in the methodone program for 3 years... I don't think it works.)
7) People with constant DRAMA. Ok, we get it, you're needy.
8) People that whine. uh, like I'm doing right now?
9) George W. who can't pronounce Nuclear.
10) The fact that it's nearing mid-term elections so it's "time to protect ourselves from the gays" Sorry to burst your bubble Georgie boy - the gays don't want you.
11) The super agressive driver who nearly ran me over in her Expedition -- It's call a brake pedal 'lady' - use it.
12) The fact that Veronica Mars is dating Duncan - the most boring tv character EVER. You belong with Logan.... (I know, I resisted it for so long and now I'm toast.)
13) The "Loan Checks" that credit card and finance companies send in the mail. In the last week alone I've shredded over 10k worth of high priced loans. If I didn't apply for it, don't send it!
14) My new "office" at work... sorry people it's a fucking cubicle... see:



And, just so you know, that little file cabinet in the lower left hand corner is supposed to be tucked under the table on the right - but I've got it sticking out in the "hall" because I was knocking it with my chair.
And, take a look at the most useless "white board" known to man on the right. If I lay on the floor I might be able to use more than the top 12 inches of it. Grrr.

15) finally, it irritates me that as I type this list I'm actually getting irritated so I'd better stop.

1 comment:

MWR said...

1. Who's Logan?

2. Looks like you have a little Monopoly game going over there on the left, and are ready to build some houses on Mediterranean and Baltic. Get back to work.

3. Why is it that office wastebaskets are plastic, but the recycle bins are always cardboard boxes? Is it a karma thing?