Pages

Saturday, June 03, 2006

blah....

dear diary,

Not much is happening today. I saw that cute guy on the bus again, but he confirmed he's got a girlfriend so I totally hate her. I'm sure she's a kleptomaniac or something.

It's my day off and I should be out playing or something, but all I want to do is curl up on the couch and finish watching the first season of Veronica Mars. (A plague on both your houses!) WHo killed Veronica's best friend the bug eyed Lilly Kane? Was is her dad - the cute but a little evil Kyle Secor? Could it have been the icy mother or the possibly epileptic possibly half brother ex-boyfriend of Veronica? Is it wrong that I like the dastardly Logan Echols and that I secretly want him and Veronica to hook up? He's dark but underneath the protective layer of sarcasm is a vulnerable dude who needs the love of a pint sized gal with a heart of gold?

ANYWAY -- it's just TV but on a windy saturday I want to hang out with the tv people.

It's June, and the blast of late May summer weather has come and gone so it's officially time to plan summer activities. There's quite a few things on the menu so far:

Extended 4th o Julio in Yakima. I'm sure I'll be helping with the house remodle but that's ok I'm a fantastic housepainter.
A week with the Beckster at her sister's cabin on the Olympic Penninsula. (Pray for good weather I want to live in my swimsuit.)
My 20 year class reunion -- go Fisherman!
The 40th birthday blow-out for June's main man.
A minor emotional breakdown around my own birthday.
A softball injury or two (first game is tommorrow.)

Come fall there's the annual "Executive Women's Conference" at the spa in Arizona. It was a hoot last year and I'm looking forward to it again.

Last but not least the trip to New Orleans and various exotic places around there... Port Arthur Texas and Lake Charles.... ooh exciting.

4 comments:

MWR said...

Oh, Mercutia, you love us!

Logan and Veronica?!?! LoVe?!?! How could you even think such a thing? You're weird. Surely she belongs with Duncan or maybe the mumbly, T-Rex-armed Deputy Leo . . . not with a devilish rake like Logan . . . .

tp_gal said...

You can't fool me, my softball game was rained out and so i've finished S1 and I've had my LoVe fix. I'm not overly happy about the quick one episode switcharoo back to Duncan, but I guess it was needed.

Deputy Leo could go to jail for what you're suggesting - btw. Or could have before V's 18th birthday.

syp said...

LoVe!!! Thank goodness you are in the Logan camp...we would have to sit you down for a stern lecture if you preferred Donut!

MWR said...

After Logan rescues her . . . the perfect music . . . his great jacket . . . that crane shot . . . her little shrug . . . HOW COULD ANYONE STILL FAVOR DUNCAN?!?!