Pages

Thursday, September 07, 2006

CBS News with Katie Couric


I watched the Katie Couric news tonight. It was fine - less doom and gloom than I expected. However there were at least 3 CBS / New York Times polls telling me how I felt about the Presidents performance. (It may be news to you, but at least 48% of the people surveyed thinks he's a nincompoop.)

I took and informal poll of my own and 100% of the people in my household thought there were too many opinion polls on the Eye and too many punny segments. "Eye on America" "Watch a presidential press conference and CBS". (You may need to say it out loud and slowly.)

One also must assume it's a slow news day when this is on the front page of the cbsnews.com website. It's their picture of baby Suri

Hey, CBS... it's a cartoon picture apparently drawn by Andy Warhol.

I'll watch again - when I happen to be home at 5:30 which I never am, so sorry Katie if I can't help your ratings.

No comments: