Pages

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Oh sure, it's "work" related...






The Executive Women's Forum was a smash success again. They really pack in the technical stuff during the day and then party like whorish sorority girls at night.








We golfed the first day. (It was over 100 degrees and my foursome was only one of three to finish 18 holes.)

















We relaxed at the pool - with the most specific rules I've ever seen.

















We had a little party - a toga party. I made this pink number myself! I understand cryptography (some) and can sew (a little!)


















There were BELLY dancers. As a larger lady myself, it is nice to know there are other career options available to me.
















We actually had a conference and they gave us some conference gear - this isn't your average tech conference!
















We had flight trouble on the way home. (Taxied out, alarms were going off, we smelled smoke, we taxied back, waited 4 hours and then tried it again.) This is the Sky Harbor Airport fire truck











We flew over the grand canyon at sunset - and yes I am such a tourist that I took pictures. My seatmate was beside himself with horror when my camera came out. Aw, get over yourself mister.
















I'm home for one night and then off to Portland to see Wicked with the girlfriends. The poor cat is so starved for love that he's laying on my hands as I type. Here he is drunk with love.

No comments: