Pages

Sunday, April 20, 2008

46 questions

I love other people's blogs. Here's a list of questions I found and my answers as best I can do.

Forty-Six Questions


1. Do you like blue cheese? Mmm... cheese! Good.

2. Have you ever smoked heroin? Good lord, NO.

3. Do you own a gun? Yes, I have a glue gun

4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? What the hell is Sonic? Some NBA team that's moving to Oklahoma?

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Nope

6. What do you think of hot dogs? Conceptually they are disgusting.. but they taste good so I'm conflicted.

7. Favorite Christmas movie? Seinfelds Festivis Episode

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Tea

9. Can you do push ups? I have a "push up" bra - does that count?

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? I don't know... I have a diamond ring I wear almost every day - but it's getting to be too big.

11. Favorite hobby? Laughing

12. Do you have A.D.D.? Not that I know of

13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? I'm quick to say the sarcastic thing... I wish I could hold it in a little bit.

14. Middle name? Lynn

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. I wonder if the e-mail ping is my Match.com guy, my new old-navy pj's are cute, and I want Chocolate!!!!!

16. Name 3 things you bought yesterday: Fat free cottage cheese, and three S-E-X-Y tops

17. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? tea, water, coffee

18. Current worry? That my 18 year dating hiatus will be too much to gracefully come back from.

19. Current hate right now? Hate? I still think that Osama Bin Laden dude is a mother fucker - does that count?

20. Favorite place to be? In a happy state of mind.

21. Where would you like to go? I would like to go potty. I have a need

22. Name three people who will complete this? I wouldn't e-mail this to anyone.

23. Do you own slippers? No, I fall enough on my own without help.

24. What shirt are you wearing? I'm not wearing a shirt. I'm in my pj's.

25. What year would you go back in time to? 1960. Oh golly - 1986 and start college over again, but this time I'd actually study!

26. Can you whistle? a little

27. Favorite color? Pink

28. Would you be a pirate? No, I need a dental plan with my jobs.

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? What ever P.O.S. was on the radio when I woke up.

30. Favorite girl's name? uh.... hey you?

31. Favorite boy's name? no clue

32. What's in your pocket right now? A tiny little fairy

33. Last thing that made you laugh? The stupid SuperHero Movie I saw today.

34. Best Halloween costume? I don't know, my fall back is an angel but it may be time for something new.

35. Worst injury you've ever had? I broke my leg in 5th grade... Damn you Johnny Bell it's all your fault.

36. Do you love where you live? I guess, it's a home to me.

37. How many TVs do you have in your house? Two

38. Who is your loudest friend? Becky - but only because she's so excited by life that she can't hold it in. She's the voice of happiness

39. How many dogs do you have? none

40. Does someone have a crush on you? who knows?

41. What is your favorite book(s)? too many to choose from - I read Harry Potter over and over and over.

42. What is your favorite candy? Cherry Jelly Bellies

43. Favorite Sports Team? Softball -and I'm terrible at it.

44. Your favorite meal? Breakfast with friends - bacon, eggs, fruit, toast and coffee

45. What were you doing at 12 a.m. last night? in bed watching SNL.

46. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Am I going to church? (I didn't.)

No comments: