Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Back to me


Today is my official weigh in day for my 5 month progress update.

Total weight dropped so far.... 89 lbs!

This is me at 228, a weight I haven't seen since the early 1990's.

I'm off to the regular doctor today for blood work to see how I'm doing with my vitamin levels. Calcium could be an issue as I frequently skip the horse pills, but I do drink a lot of milk.

I've also got a case of psychosomatic induced MRSA in my nose, so I'm going to have him look at the "thing" in my nose just to be safe. How fun for Dr. Mike.

3 comments:

Peepers said...

Wow! You look fabulous! Look at your waist :D

I am on your heels, woman! 234 this morning and dropping...look at you go :)

Hope all your vitamin levels are good! I often skip my calcium too. Chewable calcium is gross. =P

syp said...

Sweet! You look amazing! Yea!

Donna said...

You are doing just awesome... I also found myself somewhat distressed when my flashy flip-flop collection no longer fit! ;)

As for your "Right Place" post it is so true. There is a certain level of comfort that comes with knowing you were right where you needed to be.