Pages

Sunday, April 06, 2008

What is, was, and could be






www.mvm.com (My virtual Model) allows you to build an avatar at one weight, and then project what weight loss - or gain would look like.

Here's the virtual me at my starting, current, and surgeon identified goal weights.

Um, wow.

We'll see if I can really get to their goal weight. It seems completely unrealistic, but I'm "ONLY" 100 - no... 99 pounds away. However, considering that so far I've dropped 87 pounds maybe it is a possibility.

The thing I'm happiest about this journey, aside from the weight loss, is that I'm thrilled with each new smaller size and that I'm not just waiting for the day I'm a size 2. I'm delighted with the size 18 pants I just bought and even more happy to know that I won't be wearing them come summer time. At this point, focusing all my happiness on being a size 2, 4, or even 14 is like focusing on that day you're going to win the Mega Millions Lottery. It COULD happen, but why not be happy today?

No comments: