Pages

Monday, April 07, 2008

The Exciting Adventures of the Hyde Park Condominium Association

As previously reported I foolishly volunteered to be on the board of directors for my condominium association. As the secretary my duties are minimal, attend the meeting, write up the minutes and try to lay low.

As a board member, I am on the e-mail distribution list and see all the homeowner complaints and the issues as they arise. Lately my mailbox has been filled with these exciting topics:

Dog Poop and the clean-up of said poop
Roof Tile Colors
A noise dispute between D2xx and D1xx
Management of the security gate
Landscaping issues

Right now, Dog Poop is trailing Noise Dispute by 3 to 2. Upstairs noise lady found that her garage door had been super glued closed last night. Honestly people if you're going to retaliate by doing something like that… at least super glue the entire row of garages… don't just do the b*tch that lives upstairs. (Please note the assumption that the gluer is the downstairs neighbor is mine but I think it's a good guess.)

No comments: