Get it together, and by that I mean keep it in your pants! This simple advice was called out to my prom date as we left his house my senior year. It didn't make me feel like a princess, but the advice was reasonable. There are times when you have no business showing your business to others.
I know, it can be confusing to know when and where certain behaviors are allowed so I've laid out what I think is common sense that might be helpful to you:
1) If you're married and the person you want to show your business to is not your wife or your doctor... the answer is NO.
2) Unless you're being paid to be in a quality magazine like "The Dicks of Capital Hill" don't photograph your penis.
3) Unless it is your only source of income never EVER post images of your penis on the Internet.
4) If you think what you're about to do could cost you your job, that is a strong CLUE that you shouldn't do it.
5) If you have to hide from the media, this is another CLUE you're on the wrong path.
6) If the Onion.com is writing articles about you, you have already screwed up.
7) If you're married and you meet someone who turns your soul on fire, deal with your wife FIRST. If this new thing is true love, it will still be there after you respectfully deal with the woman who has stood next to you during events like the death of your child. (You're a slimy douche bag John!) Word to the wise Miss thing...if he's willing to knock you up while his wife is unaware, don't expect him home for dinner every night. I think the "once a cheater, always a cheater" line might actually be sound information.
8) If you're a Republican and FOX news is calling you a douche bag you've gone to far. The same is true for MSNBC and you Democrats.
9) If you've commented on the morals of others as part of your campaign platform then you should refrain from having sex with the maid, sleeping with your photographer or twittering pictures of your pee pee.
10) There is no such thing as discretion when having sexual encounters with anyone but your committed partner.
Bonus Point 11) It doesn't matter how 'important' you are, if the woman says no or you have to force the issue it is RAPE. They teach that rule pretty early here in the US and I thought it was a similar understanding in other civilized parts of the world. By the way, attacking the character of the woman you've (allegedly) sexually assaulted is a dirty play. She cleans toilets for a living, do you really expect us to believe that she's running an on the side call girl business?
So, do you want to know who I think is classy? Al and Tipper Gore. They sadly ended their marraige without any (credible) evidence of wrong doing. They announced together that they were done being married and then both quietly moved on to their own personal lives and we don't have to hear about it. While I hope they both have new hot lovers making them eggs in the morning, I hope we NEVER have to hear about it.
The rest of you...well, like Danny's dad said:
KEEP IT IN YOUR PANTS!