Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

Busy week

I was in San Jose this week. It was a 3 day trip and while I was there I was running from meeting to meeting. I think the days of going and just hanging out with the team is over. I do like being more involved in projects. It helps make me feel like I actually work there.

I am still at arms length from all the corporate rah rah stuff. I am proud of where I work, but I'm not a kool-aid drinker anymore. Sometimes I feel like someone who was wounded in a bad relationship and is lest apt to trust the new guy. Thanks MegaBank for killing my corporate joy.

Yesterday was just as busy as the previous days but at least I am home.

I made the effort to go to the quarterly security networking event today. It's the one local event where all my security colleagues gather. Informative and fun. I have skipped quite a few -I was pregnant the last time I went. I'm glad I made the effort.

Tonight is home cooked dinner night with pie!!! Tomorrow Jas and I are doing date night while Lucy has her first sleepover at Doug & Chelseys. We'll see how I do.

Terri

No comments: