Pages

Thursday, August 10, 2006

The Eclectic Sports & Food Birthday

For those of you who failed to call me... ahhem... it WAS my birthday. Thanks a lot! Just kidding, I know you adore me I don't need you to shower me with gifts, or even call for that matter. Your love transends my empty dull life.

I was so bored yesterday that I left work at noon, had a "light" lunch....
















Watched some baseball (we won, Go M's!)















After the game, had drinks and sushi with friends. This is Yaz in a real laugh after I've made a disparaging remark about ... nope, can't tell you, you might think ill of me.




























Walked back to the OTHER sports stadium and got the full on "anti-terrorist" pat down to see a futbol game. Oh hey, they have this player... David Breckham or something... he's totally cute. I think if he's got talent he might be famous one day.




Thanks Yaz & MWR for a great day!

3 comments:

MWR said...

Well thank YOU!

But you are just ignoring my photo-size comments to spite me, right?

tp_gal said...

No... you said to use the "large" size so that when someone clicks on them they are L-A-R-G-E. I think that is what i've done. (when I borrow jpegs off google they come in 'the' size and it doesn't change - but my photo's I've been going large.

Did I misunderstand?

MWR said...

Hmm. Something seems to be amiss. Even when I click on one of the photos you took, it merely gives me an isolated version of the same photo, same size. For example, the photo of syp is 360x270 pixels in the blog, and the same size if I click on it (compare what happens if you click on a photo in my blog). It appears that your photos are only uploading at that size, although your image files are, of course, larger than 360x270. I don't know what the problem could be. When you say you have been "going large," does that mean that when you click on such photos yourself you are seeing larger versions? That would be very strange. Hmm.