Pages

Friday, August 04, 2006

Flavor Fanatic



I know it's a little wrong to blog about food - but I"m going to anyway.

These potato chips are *&%% fantastic! The Buffalo Bleu are so good that I would brave a Saturday afternoon trip to Costco to get them!! They are spicy and cheesy and have that Kettle signature crunch. I licked my fingers and had to stop myself from chomping on the bowl that the chips touched.

Run don't walk to Costco and get these chips! My eyes are rolling back in my head just thinkng about them.

If you care about such things, Kettle is a 'local' company (Oregon) and they make every effort to care for our little earth, they reuse their cooking oil as bio diesel, use wind and solar energy to power their faciliites, and they only use organic foods. So -- while technically they are making junk food - you are HELPING THE EARTH with every bag. Personally, I don't care about any of that - Earth Shmirth, I just love the chips.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Possibly the second-best thing ever to come out of Salem, Oregon.