Pages

Friday, August 25, 2006

Nerdy Nerdson at your service

I'm clearly a follower, my friend of Don't Trust Snakes fame has the coolest blog and everything he does, I want to do... so here is my map of where I've been in the US.



create your own visited states map

Judge me if you want... but I always was, and always will be a little nerdy. You have to love me for it or I'll sit you down for a 2 hour lecture on credit card security and encrpytion complete with picutres! Yikes... don't piss her off she's drawing pictures of asymetric key exchange - ick!

The world traveler part of me is a little sad.. I've only visited 4% of the countries. I count Denmark and the Netherlands because I spend HOURS AND HOURS at the airports - and dropped some serious coinage in both. My rule is if you've spent over a $100 and 3 hours in an airport you can claim a visit to the state or country. We all should know by now that I rule (my) world.


1 comment:

MWR said...

Awwww. So many nice shout-outs to moi. I'll see if I can find something else for you to try.

Pop a couple of width=350 designations inside those image tags. Or whatever the appropriate width might be.

You get to count the U.S. as a visited country, in my opinion, which will dress up your map. You've never been to Canada? You live in Seattle!