Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2007

delayed post

I finished Harry Potter last night at midnight. Its been a while since a book made me cry. No spoilers, but it was good!

Today we drove up to Port Townsend today. What a cute place, I found a fun tablecloth in a store designed to take all my free money.

Cols, who is now 4 1/2, had a major melt down at the beach which resulted in not one but two attitude readjustment sessions. The second was a full-on pull the car off the road and exit the vehicle type event. Becky was amazingly cool in spite of a screaming grunting fit being thrown her way. The sad thing was that the fit resulted in the revocation in our planned movie night. Damned four year old ruined it for me.

There's terrible cell reception here so who knows when this will post.

No comments: