Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Lunch Good

It is wrong to blog about food especially when you have weight issues, but this is my world so I'm going to do it anyway.

JR Sprints is a hole in the wall sandwich place downtown. They have a daily lunch special, whip up the standard sandwiches and have the BEST taco salad in the universe. (Ok, maybe it's a stretch but they are good.)

Today I learned that the meat in the salad isn't ground beef - but is ground chicken. What a great thing to find out. I'm really only supposed to eat red meat once a week or so, so how nice to not have the super yummy taco salad count.

To be truthful, I have never limited myself in the red meat category EVER. I am aware that chicken and fish are the wiser choice but beef is so good. Bacon is better, but even I know you can't eat bacon every day.

Dang... work beacons. Take me away calgon!

No comments: