Pages

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Super Saturday

With no plans and no real errands to run I spent my Saturday puttering around the house. I finished five loads of laundry -- ooh sexy. Ironed work shirts and then attacked the pile of donation clothes.

I wanted to have realistic counts for my donation this time. It will help when doing next years taxes. I'm disgusted by how many items are going away. I filled NINE bags with the following items:

Coats: 6
Pants: 9
T-shirts: 33
Work Tops: 29
Sweaters: 14
Suit Jackets: 5
Shorts: 7
Casual Tops: 11
Skirts: 10
Dresses: 6

Perhaps I have a t-shirt procurement problem. I've noticed that they are stacking up again in the current lower size. They do get a lot of use, after work, Saturdays and as part of the sleepwear collection.

My other task for the day was to find my February bus pass. I'm pretty sure I threw it away and I spent the greater part of an hour going through all the paper work in my office and through the recycling pile. It is gone. I'm a dork. How nice to lose it before the month even started. (I noticed that I didn't have it Friday morning.)

I also wanted to set up my wireless router today, but that too is in a state of mess. Maybe I'm not as technically savvy as I think I am. I think I have to call comcast to get some more information about my i.p. settings. Oh why isn't there a nerdy man in my life who would trade a roll in the hay for technical services?

Nice imagery.

No comments: