Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

TP's Political Corner

Giuliani--- Out. As I predicted!  Go McCain!  (I'm very democrat, but for some reason McCain doesn't scare the daylights out of me like the rest of them.)

Edwards--- Out.  That's too bad, he strikes me as a decent human being.  Too bad you have to be dynamic to be Prez.

This whole primary season reminds me of how they gave out the scholarship monies the year I graduated from high school.  Instead of giving enough to one kid to actually go to college they divided it up into $500 chunks for everybody.    At the end of the day there was no clear winner.  (I'm super bad at analogies by the way.)  This election season feels like that - we're going to let everyone - even that Lash La Rue dude get a small sample of victory.  Then at the convention, we'll elect someone whom nobody likes (see John Kerry.)  It's called our "piss away a sure thing" strategy.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you had to be dynamic, Hillary would not be allowed to run.