Pages

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Sunday

Gosh, here it is Sunday and I haven't had anything to say for days and days. I *know* you check in every day ready to hang on my every word, so I seriously apologize.

Ok, back to reality. I really don't have anything important, funny or relevant to pontificate on, so here's random stuff:

The transcript from a message I just got from a dear friend who is dieting the super hard way (self control and exercise)

"Ok, they are tight, and I had to lay down on the bed to get them zipped, but I am now wearing a size 20! Yeeeeheee hahahaha anyway, the other pants were getting too baggy and I don't own a belt. Maybe I do that... Ok, I love you and I'll talk to you later! I know you're kicking ass too, yeah yeah us! You're right we do rock and I think secretly everyone does know it and they are jealous! Bye"

She's so cute! A size 20 is impressive - even if she can't breathe, You go girl.

Oh... there's gossip. Remember way back when the story of Monica and how I was labeled a bad friend? Big drama, friendships ended and she moved away. Well, apparently she's back and has been living in the spare room at former friend Bill's house. RENT FREE since September. Rumor on the street is that both Bill and his wife (who still hates me) are O-V-E-R her and ready to kick her out - job or no job.

I don't wish her bad luck, but I do take secret (er, public) pleasure in the fact that she's mooching off the people that chose her over me as a friend.

No comments: